Hello & Happy Halloween!
Sadly, I am a bit under the weather this holiday 🙁 … So, instead of celebrating, I decided to write this post for y’all! (& live vicariously through everyone else of course…)
Let’s cut to the chase.
I have an Amazon prime
sickness obsession. My dedication is real. If shopping on Amazon were a sport…ya girl here- would win. I am not sure that this is something I should be bragging about…but…
here we are.
As I mentioned previously…I have been sick lately. So, I do not have pictures of myself wearing these items (because I have not been out of bed in weeks, it seems…) I do, however, own everything featured in today’s post, and can vouch personally for all the items. They are fire, my friends, fire.
I should note, this is not a sponsored post (though I wish it were,….*hint, hint, Amazon*…) & all of these recommended items are simply things that I love.
Without further ado….
1. Let’s start off with the softest, fuzziest, coat you have ever seen. Check out this beauty. Yes, I give you permission to wear a bathrobe around while looking cute. An absolute win-win! Also, she’s only $29.99 and comes in 6 colors.
2. UMMMM, how freaking fun is this cute little swing dress?! It comes in 7 colors & I want them all. I pair mine with tights or leggings and some tall riding boots. Adorbz & only $22.99!
3. I have always been afraid of the ‘thigh high boot’ trend. I liked the look, but didn’t think I could pull it off. I have muscular calves (thank you Peloton cycling classes) and teeny little feet. This becomes a nightmare when purchasing boots. If I order my typical size 6 shoe…the calf is usually too snug. But, let me tell you- these boots are the exception! They are a perfect fit and a great addition to any outfit. I love pairing them with distressed jeans and a cozy sweater. These boots are the most expensive item in this post, ringing in at $45.00. They come in three colors and I can’t recommend them enough (especially to any thiccc calved queens out there)! It’s Halloween after all, so…TREAT YO’ SELF, sis.
4.Speaking of cozy sweaters– this one is a must! I love anything with a V-Neck, and the detail on this one is perfection. Snag you one for $25.90. Also, if green isn’t your cup o’ tea- it comes in 5 colors!
5.Once again- I am late to the whole ‘bralette’ thing. Always loving the look- but never taking the plunge. I absolutely love this one and wear it under any off the shoulder top. A small amount of the applique peeks out when wearing something off the shoulder and it is the perfect amount of detail. Also at only $12.99, you can’t go wrong.
6. YOU GUYS…I wear this bootie WAY too often….it is a perfect slide-on-and-go item. Not only this shoe comfy- she pretty much matches with anything you could throw on. $35.99 and comes in 5 colors.
7. How pretty are these little silk scarves? I have been loving these little guys for multiple reasons. In the morning- 99% of the time- I throw my hair up into a messy bun or sock bun. Lately- I will tie one of these around the bun and-voila! Instantly elevated. They also look fun when tied onto a purse or any bag! $9.99 for 6 of these silky sweeties!
8. This simple layered necklace is so fun! I love inexpensive jewelry because A. I seem to lose everything and B. I am able to have more options this way!! This necklace is only $9.99.
9. This backpack is my current obsession. For anyone who travels OR is tired of carrying a purse around 24/7, this bag is for you. For $24.99 it is a steal & comes in 6 colors! Channel those Dora the Explorer vibes, baby.
10. Blanket scarf. Need I say more? Such a fall & winter essential. This one is $12.99 and comes in 9 colors!!
Well…. there you have it, my 10 amazon prime faves, at the moment. If you like this post, please let me know. I have NUMEROUS amazon faves and can start to do these hauls more regularly, if desired…
Happy Halloween…and happy shopping. Click-click-click away, my loves…. 😉
Hey, howdy, hey!
So, today I wanted to do a post about some of my favorite shoes. Before I begin, I have to share how I managed to stumble upon (quite literally) the brand: Aerosoles.
Quick backstory, I broke my foot last December.
Y’all…I’d like to say it was doing something heroic or impressive. But alas, I was going to a high end holiday gala…when my teeny tiny stiletto got caught in a crack in the sidewalk. I fell, in front of a crowd, in a floor length dress, and proceeded to scream cry while bystanders watched in horror. I was the epitome of every woman’s worst nightmare. Instead of going to the hospital immediately, I decided to throw my heels back on and dance the night away. I was so embarrassed that I thought I could get up, shake it off and be cool. WRONG. Upon arriving home my foot had doubled in size. When I woke in the morning I headed into the doctors office and (surprise, surprise) I had broken 2 bones. I spent 4 months in a cast and 2 months in intensive rehab.
Moral of the story: guess what? Those cutesy stilettos… ARE. NOT worth it….especially in the winter!
Fast forward to today and you can bet your bottom that I have learned my lesson. I felt so silly at the doctors office explaining how I hurt myself because it was something so avoidable. However, my doctor informed me that these shoe related accidents happen quite often. After my injury, I searched and searched for shoes that were stylish but would give me the support that I needed. I am barely 5’3 and love to rock a nice heel. The thought of never wearing heels again filled me with sadness. Which leads me to my current favorite brand of shoes: Aerosoles! I swear, these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They are also on trend and all under $100!
Check out a few pairs that I love, also…they are all on sale!
This bootie is awesome with jeans and a fun fall/winter coat!
I can’t even with these red loafers….SO comfortable and a statement piece for the holidays!!!
I love styling this boot with a dress, cozy sweater, and leggings. Superb for the season.
You cant go wrong with a classic black bootie! Literally perfect for almost any outfit.
I love this boot because it’s a fun twist on a classic winter boot.
So, if you have never heard of Aerosoles, I sure hope you give them a try. Your wallet and feet will thank you!!